Thursday, June 17, 2010

How To Carve A Minatur Conoe



Usually my dreams they recall, or remember them all, and exceptions are not usually pleasant dreams, so I prefer not to remember - in the absence of information I can easily think I took some nice dreams. That said, last night I dreamed of being in the GS, shopping and arrive at the counter having to pay more than sixty euro for three articles. Pago, rather confusing - but you can not complain, do not know why -, I leave and I realize that what I thought was the pack of toilet paper is actually a plastic bag containing a quilt, granted, inter alia, more than 50% because alone cost € 123.99. In all, I am annoyed because I have no need for extra blankets and it is not a time when throwing money unnecessarily.
I woke up convinced that she must save up for next month, I am having to recover the lost € 60 above. WTF?!

... Yes, this is a really bad post. On the other hand, have been stalled for two months out of 82 and if I have a LJ vacuum at least it has an odd number of post assets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment