Monday, January 11, 2010

Tech Deck Skatepark Online

Ruka knows how to be a script, when we begin.

cinema means to Sherlock Holmes, and Ross means the lovva ladle [info] , ever that interest to someone (among other things, to love you for saving me from an unpleasant evening with unpleasant people (roommates, except, of course) ♥). So I'm back *___* since the p0rn! fest there are twelve pages of fic / comments and will recover sooner or later what is worthy of being recovered. I have also written three drabble for


IT100

(I do not earn you any banner ç___ç "poor me) and ten rows of the Jake / Marco (see, Soncino mine, you can not say that I have gone ahead

xDD).

Oh, and I also go to the Secrets immergemi \\ o /

(Hmm, let's not Criticombola ç__ç parliamoneeeeeeh!)

In any case - I hope all of you, dear f-list, you had a good start to 2010, despite the equality of 'dislike of his year, and if not do not despair. It' s just the beginning xD!

And to you especially, dear members: a fabulous new delusions in early to chat. I miss you! AND 'THE ONE YEAR that we do not feel è___é!


Love to you all! ♥ ♥ ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment