Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I Still Go Gym With Bells Palsy

General notes

Hello my dear Vampirella in the grass! How do you feel?!
Well I hope that your vampirizzazzione it has not completely erased the memory, because I have something here for you ^_____^

If you want, you can comment this post to let the world know and to remind you those who were before the transformation ( have this card? 4 th page in the upper section prelude. That's the same thing XD ).


notice the new creatures of the night , the maximum allowed for comment are 4000 characters ( course optete write more a comment if you do not enter all in one), that the course you include the word to be written so \u0026lt;i> \u0026lt;/ i> for bold while using \u0026lt;b> do so \u0026lt; ; / b> . To hold a minimum of coherence and avoid mess your life please enter your name in the subject of the comment and your player (if you remember XD) so as to avoid misunderstandings ^ ___ ^

Obviously if you write here can not even do it on the paper ballot and vice versa (since I am committed personally to make a copy. Do you love me, I know XD )


Good! At work, therefore, my brave and that the Force be with you!
* El did a bit 'of confusion ... *

0 comments:

Post a Comment