Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cocaine Rubbing On Gums

Introduction Staff

Hello and welcome! =)

I live in Vancouver, Canada with my family. I live with my husband, William, and my mother-in-law, Ivy. We are in Taipei, Taiwan. We speak Mandarin at home.

I'm an software engineer, I specialize in quality assurance. Work.Com work. It is the largest non-bank foreign exchange companies currency in North America and one of the largest in the world. The website is academic-ti-ti-pi, colon, slash-cut, double-triple-vu, point, job, dot, com.

I'm going to Rome for business. We believe that Italy is a strategic country for the purposes of our international expansion. Our on-line payment systems need the translation to Italian. I'm going to help the translation of software user interface.

While in Rome, the office address is: Whatever Way, 123, 00111 Rome, Italy.

My phone number is (12 63) 93826.5173.

0 comments:

Post a Comment