Monday, October 13, 2003

Mw2 Russian Translations

Good evening!!

E' da un bel po'che non scrivevo sul LJ!
Dopo La Comiconvantion mi sono presa una bella influeza, and so are not able to go to Bologna Comics, bad luck, so I wanted even if it is a very large trade shows, we meet with some dear friends!
Tonight I saw the movie "What Lies Beneath" and I must say that I was shooting in the nerves all the time, I do andrenalina increase dramatically this film! Harrison Ford
But I like most parts of Indiana Jones type hero!
-I COSPLAY
Lucca Comics is approaching and I had to change some of my projects to be for various reasons not due to my will, but for other problems!
However I do not worry, I'll cosplay those other shows.
Tomorrow I will concentrate to finish alcuni degli ultimi particolari dei costumi che porterò alla fiera.
Vabbè ora vado a navigare un pò per il web!

0 comments:

Post a Comment